- YOGA FOR BEGINNERS
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Programs and Retreats
- Our Community
- YOGA ONLINE
Yoga Retreat - Tulum, Mexico
Tulum, Mexico Wellness Retreat
November 4th - 9th, 2014
Located about 2 hours south of Cancun, in the Riviera Maya, Tulum is truly a piece of paradise tucked away between the clear blue ocean and the emerald green tropical forests.
Join us at Amansala for 6 days and 5 nights of yoga classes, lounging on semi-private beaches, biking, kayaking, snorkeling, trips to the Mayan ruins or doing absolutely nothing at all.
Shoes are optional at this beachside eco-chic hotel. Stone and wood rooms create a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Take a quiet stroll on the white sandy beaches to begin or end your day.
This yoga vacation will exceed your expectations.
Package Price Includes:
- 5 night stay.
- 3 delicious locally sourced meals a day and an afternoon snack.
- Morning meditation: Enjoy a peaceful guided meditation on the beach while the sun rises.
- 2 yoga classes a day: Spacious, palapa styled yoga room with an ocean view. Feel the ocean breeze in the morning and yoga by candlelight in the evening.
- Full use of the facilities and bicycles: The yoga room is open at all times for your use. While on the beach, take your pick of lounging on swinging beds or lounge chairs or be active with kayaks and snorkeling.
- A detoxifying group Mayan clay treatment on the beach: We use products indigenous to the Mayans. Once the mask is applied, we set an intention and enjoy a guided meditation while it dries and then take a cleansing leap into the ocean.
- 1 luxurious massage during your stay.
- Group salsa dance lessons. Learn the basic steps to salsa with your new friends and then put them into practice Sunday evening with the locals.
- A cooking class. Learn healthy and nutritious recipes using fresh and local ingredients.
- A group excursion to the Cobá Cenotes. Learn about the history of the area by exploring the Mayan ruins and then take a refreshing swim in the cenotes (underground fresh water rivers).
"Tulum, Mexico was so much more than just a Yoga retreat. While I was hesitant to go alone, that hesitancy was quickly muted when I met two like-minded girls that have become what I consider life-long friends. Yoga on the beach was amazing, and the encouragement from each other was something I will cherish forever. Since Tulum, we've met up at other CorePower Yoga studios and are planning an international yoga vacation together. Without CorePower Yoga and our week in Mexico, this wouldn't have been possible. I will forever be grateful for the trip and for CorePower Yoga."
Investment (per person):
Efficient Single: $1,899
The Single/Double/Triple rooms are light, airy, spacious and beautifully designed as eco-chic. Most rooms have a large sitting area and an outdoor terrace. The bathrooms all have large wardrobe spaces, vanity and dressing area.
Efficient Single: Only four available! These rooms are smaller, without a beach view, yet beautifully styled with a private bath. Conveniently located in the middle of the property directly underneath the 2nd story yoga room; these rooms give you privacy at a lower cost.
DISCOUNTS: $100 discount for Black Tag Members and $200 for past CorePower Yoga Retreat Alumni!
Flights: When & Where
We recommend flying into the Cancun airport. Arrive as early as you can on the first day, and then try to coordinate a departure as late as you can on the last day.
The shuttle ride from the Cancun Airport to Amansala in Tulum takes about an hour and a half. The driver will be happy to stop along the way if you need to get a snack or beverage. The costs are as follows: $45 each way if 2 or more people share the shuttle or $125 for a single. More often than not, others will arrive at the same time as you or within 15 minutes. We will collect all itineraries, and create a shuttle schedule based on arrivals. Once we have everyone’s itineraries, we will email the exact cost for the shuttle.
A $500 deposit reserves your space. Final payment is due one month prior to the retreat’s start date. Refunds are available 60 days prior to the retreat, less a $100 administration fee. Cancellations within 30 days of the retreat will not receive a refund. To be safe, you may want to purchase travel insurance.
Don’t miss out on our next life-changing yoga vacation - sign up today!
Email email@example.com for more information or to register.
*Flights & shuttle pick up are not included in the cost of the trip. Plan your flight to arrive Cancun airport on the first day of the Retreat. CorePower Yoga has a great relationship with a fair and reputable shuttle service which will be at your service once you are a confirmed participant.
Take a look at photos from previous Tulum Retreats: